Thursday, December 9, 2010

Funny thing we call plans...

So much time has gone by since I created this blog and planned big ideas for it. I am learning that while you may make plans life comes along and changes them on you..lol

My life has gone topsy turvey and sideways. sounds nauseating I know :) The thing is, God's plans are so much bigger then our own. Had I blogged with my original intentions it would of just been surface or only how much I felt comfortable sharing..and please, I must only share the good stuff. But life isnt always good and people aren't inspired by your goodness, they are inspired by your transparency and how you got through life when it was hard.

little over a year ago I went to my first Celebrate Recovery meeting and found out that I have issues and I do not have it all together... SHOCKING! I know... After the shock and denial wore off I went to my first womens step study and found out it takes 12 months to do 12 steps..what!?! you mean we dont work on a step a week..lol

A more then a year later and God has radically changed my life and is continuing to do so through prayer, spending time with him, @ retreat in zion, Celebrate Recovery, step study and the most amazing bible study I have ever been in "Experiencing God".( to name a few) I can not even begin to share how my relationship is changing and growing with God not to mention the growth through the trials and circumstances along the way, currently going on and those to come.

I am completely ok most of the time saying I do not have a perfect life, perfect husband, I am not a perfect person, wife, daughter or mother. But I do have a perfect God and I am His daughter!

I look forward to sharing as the Spirit leads me to share.

Hi my name is Chrystal, I am a Grateful believer in the Jesus Christ in recovery of Adult Child of Family Dysfunction, Codependency, and Anger, Emotional binge eating and spending,..

No comments:

Post a Comment